Autumn and winter seasons are notorious for playing havoc on the skin, with cold windy weather and relentless central heating sucking moisture from our skin, it's no wonder women and men are confused about what skincare products will help their skin survive through these seasons. What beauty products may have been fine to use during spring and summer, may not be as effective during the autumn and winter. We have put together a complete survival kit that has been tried and tested by ourselves for their effectiveness in combating the autumn/winter blues, all for under £200 plus free shipping. This kit should last through both autumn and winter, with the exception of the Lavera Wild Rose Moisturising Mask. This comes in a 10ml size for £2.85.
With on trend cosmetic colours like a smokey eye in Versace's catwalk look and pouty red lipstick as seen in Yves Saint Laurent Paris show, to scrumptious smelling body milks, you are sure to find a product that your skin will thank you for.
To view the products, click the green butterflies in the image above.
1. Afterglow Organic Mineral Foundation
- Available in 20 wearable shades. Suitable for all skin types from teens to mature. Won't dry out the skin or settle into lines and wrinkles. Ideal for the most sensitive skin types. Afterglow Mineral Foundation can be used wet or dry. By mixing a small amount of moisturiser with the powder you can create a liquid foundation or even a concealer.
2. Afterglow Organic Lip Love Lipsticks
- Love your lips this season. From pouty red to bright pinks, try Wink, Courage, Autumn, Kiss or Merlot. Beautifully moisturising and nourishing. Organic oils condition and protect your lips from the elements. Super creamy formula imparts a soft sheen.
3. Afterglow Organic Mineral Eye Shadow in Venus
- A cool medium purple with blue undertone shimmer. Made with 100% natural ingredients.
4.Afterglow Organic Mineral Eye Shadow in Bark
- Ultra matte and luxuriously refined in texture. Build and layer from sophistication all the way to Diva. Vegan and Cruelty Free.
5. Mádara Regenerating Night Cream
- Helps prevent the skin ageing process at any age and stimulates cell renewal. Ideal for repairing damage skin caused by cold weather and central heating. An absolute must to your autumn / winter skincare regime to hydrate, nourish and rejuvenate. Suitable for all skin types.
6. Lavera Wild Rose Moisturising Mask
- Soak up the rich, valuable ingredients that this mask has to offer. Cover your skin with this luxurious little treat, lie back in a warm bath for 15 minutes and allow your skin to be luxuriously moisturised.
7. John Masters Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk
- Replenish your skin from top to toe with this delicate, delicious blend of milk thistle, aloe vera and essential oils. The lightweight formula is easily absorbed into the skin leaving it luxuriously silky with a gorgeous aroma.
8. La Clarée Oliv Moisturising Hand Cream
- Ideal to protect and soothe even the most sensitive hands. Cares for the nails and cuticles as well. Never feels greasy and is great on age spots. A definite must have product for the cold seasons.
9. La Clarée Oliv Moisturising Foot Cream
- Concentrated in moisturising and regenerating natural ingredients to relieve dry, tired and irritated feet. Just because our feet are hidden in the cold weather, it doesn't mean we have to forget about them. Feet are left soft and non-greasy. For intense moisturisation, apply a generous layer to the feet just before bed and cover with non absorbent trainer socks, awake to the most softest footsies around.
10. SantaVerde Aloe Vera Eye Cream
- This is a pure treat for any eye area from fine lines to dryness to dark circles. It might be last on our list, but certainly not least. A fragrance free, vegan formula that is easily absorbed. Eyes are left smooth and fresh, so use it day and night to reap maximum benefits from its healing properties.